See the latest helm and steering system designed for high speed performance.
UP-HP FRONT MOUNT HELM SYSTEMS
The UP-HP series of helms are specifically designed for critical high speed performance
outboard powered boat applications.
Performance boats like ski, combo race, flats and bass typically have high horsepower motors with high torque. The vessels are typically fast with very shallow deadrise. This is the racecar of helms that’s tight and responsive.
Featuring a 1500 psi ( 105 Bar ) pressure valve, UP-HP helms will deliver very precise
steering at all torque loads.
UFLEX steering WHEELS
Designed with the discerning boater in mind, Uflex offers a variety of wheels to suit your needs.
• Manufactured with high quality materials such as thermoplastic antishock materials,
stainless steel, leather, vinyl and many others.
• OEM choice provider of steering wheels
For complete control of engine trim and tilt, trim tabs, jack plates, PowerPole(R)
and other on board systems, the innovative Paddle Trim system is the answer.
Adaptable to existing front mount hydraulic and tilt helms, the Paddle Trim is ergonomically designed to allow the driver to make precise adjustments to the attitude of the boat or other systems without removing his hand from the steering wheel.
• Available both in single and dual versions (for either two equal or two different outputs).
• Both single or dual paddle can be positioned at various angles for the most comfortable choice.
• Equipped with one waterproof “MOM.ON-OFF-MOM.ON” switch (2 switches on dual version).
• Max load 2 Amp @ 12VDC.
• Suitable for any kind of steering wheel dish. Max wheel dia. 400 mm (15.7”).
• Easy to install on the following Ultraflex® steering systems:
– front and tilt mount hydraulic helms
– tilt mount mechanical helms
• Wiring harness, labels and mounting hardware kit are included. The mounting plate, which differs between front and tilt mount installation, is to be ordered separately.
• Kit relay available KTR – 42860S:
– It allows a Paddle Trim pair to control electrical loads up to 10 Amp (e.g. Trim Tabs Uflex®).
– Easy to use and to install, through connectors with pre-crimped contacts.
FourTech ZTF zero torque feedback providing a smooth operation for the driver.
• Especially designed for high performance and high efficiency mechanical steering
• Direct “drop-in” replacement for competing helm
• Dramatically reduced hand wheel effort
• With Planetary Gear Design
• Fast-connect, simple installation with patented end fitting
• Compact for mounting
• Exceeds EN 28848 safety standards
• Exceeds ABYC P17 safety standards